She built a close relationship with Investors & played a key role in developing depository operations & introducing new services to Investors. She has played a key role in building a cash distribution mechanism to handle the dividends distribution of the listed companies at DFM. She was a key member in launching DFM eServices , iVESTOR Card & DFM Smart Services Mobile App. Haneen was appointed as General Manager of Depository Operations at Dubai CSD LLC in April 2020, as a result of Dubai Financial Market restructuring and segregating the post trade activities and the launch of the CSD. Her role is to manage the operations at Dubai CSD & develop the services provided to Dubai CSD stakeholders (Investors, Members, Listed Companies, Private Companies, Custodians & Official Authorities). Haneen has a Bachelor of Science in Management Information System from the American University of Sharjah (2003).
In her current role she is responsible for:
- Overseeing daily operations of the organization to achieve efficiency and excellence.
- Working with the Management to develop CSD operational strategy and create improvement plans to meet the strategic objective.
- Implementing and reviewing appropriate operational policies and procedures to boost operational effectiveness.
- Creating reliable internal controls and budgets and monitor adherence to those in line with organisations objectives.
- Working closely with other internal stakeholders to promote operational efficiency.
- Develop and build relationship with external stakeholder like Investors, Trading Members, Issuers, Depository Members, Custodians and other regulatory bodies.