To empower its customers and clients to Grow Stronger, FAB is initiating a powerful movement, which goes beyond banking. The Grow Stronger movement represents the bank’s promise to support its stakeholders’ goals and growth ambitions, providing ideas, tools and expertise to help them become stronger, today and in the future.
Through a strong, diversified balance sheet, leading efficiency and a solid corporate governance structure in place, FAB is set to drive growth forward.
FAB has the largest international presence among all UAE banks. It is well diversified with banking units in strategic locations worldwide; stretching from Oman, Kuwait, and Bahrain in the G.C.C.; Egypt, Libya, and Sudan in Africa; UK, France, and Switzerland in Europe; Hong Kong and Jordan in Asia to Washington, D.C. in the U.S.A.
Since 1998, FAB has maintained its leading position in the Securities Services business in the UAE and in 2008 FAB NBAD launched Custody Service to become the first local bank offering the full suite of Securities and Fund administration Services in UAE markets. Securities and Funds Administration Services complements FAB’s unmatched local wealth management product suite, offering our clients integrated services through fully fledged wealth management solution. FAB products extend to the GCC and ME countries through regional Custody services, with the goal of expanding our proprietary network across the region.
The bank offers industry standard Custody solution through a full range of core and value-added custody which includes:
Settlement & Clearing of Securities and Cash:
- Pre-matching executed trades
- Trade status advices
- Simultaneous movement of clients’ cash and securities position both on proprietary system and on market level (with the latter being as per each market’s operating model)
- Cash clearing obligations for executed trades
- Management of failed trades as applicable
Safekeeping of Securities & associated cash:
- Daily reconciliation between FAB proprietary system and Depositories systems
- Maintaining clients’ cash position under FAB Core banking system
- Trades Status update (pre-matching & matching reports)
- Settlement reports (Securities & Cash)
- Portfolio valuation
- Value added reports (performance, attribution, and more)
Transaction reports Asset Servicing:
- Income collection
- Voluntary & Involuntary Corporate events
- Proxy services